Demo Board Type:
- This robot car electronic parts kit is designed for beginners to learn Arduino programming and get hands-on experience on robot design and assembly. It include arduino\'s most common and usefull electronic components, developed specially for those who are interested in arduino smart robot car DIY.
- The kit comes with a step-by-step example tutorial which evolves from a simple car with basic movements to a multi-functional robotic car controlled by mobile APP. Tutorial has 6 lessons which include detailed sample code with comments, circuit graph, assembly instruction and video. Even if you have no programming experience, you can follow the step-by-step instruction and gradually become a master.
- Our robotic car is 100% open source. If you are an intermediate player and have time to read our code comments, you can easily customize this robotic car to make your own project for science fair, college home work or even commercial applications.
- The electronic parts kit contains module parts including: Ultrasonic Sensor module, Tracking module, Infrared Remote Control, Bluetooth module and WiFi Expansion board etc. With these modules, the robot car can work in multiple modes such as auto-go, infrared control, obstacle avoidance, line tracking. You can use our Android APP to change working mode through Wifi or Bluetooth.
- This parts kit didn\'t contains tank chassis.The tank car chassis kit and the electronic parts kit can be purchase separately for your DIY.The tutorial and video link is:www.kookye.com/?p=5794.
Auto-go robot car
Infrared control robot car
Obstacle avoidance robot car
Line tracking robot car
Control Robot Car through Wifi and Bluetooth via Android APP (Note: Our APP is just compatible with Android OS.)
Lesson 1: Install tank car chassis
Lesson 2: Install tank car electronic components
Lesson 3: Control the motor
Lesson 4: Control the Tank Car Through IR Remote
Lesson 5: Tracking Robot Tank Car
Lesson 6: Obstacle Avoidance Robot Tank Car
Lesson 7: Control Robot Tank Car through Wifi and Bluetooth
1x Acrylic board for tank chassis
1x UNO R3 board with USB cable
1x Expansion board
1x Bluetooth module
1x Motor Driver Module
3x Tracking sensor module
1x servo Motor
1x Ultrasonic Sensor module
1x Buzzer sensor module
1x IR Receiver
1x IR Remote controller
1x Voltage meter
1x Box for 18650 3.7V battery
1x DC power connector with wires
1x Mount holder for Ultrasonic Sensor
3x 8pin Jumper wires female to female 20cm
1x 10pin Jumper wires female to female 30cm
1x 20pcs Plastic ribbon
1x Cross and Slotted Screwdriver
Note: the 18650 batterys we used in lessons are around 65 mm (2.56 inch) long, without an internal protection circuit.